Our Regulatory and Criminal Law team are experienced and committed advocates. We have worked hard to gain the trust and confidence of those who instruct us, whether the Crown Prosecution Service or the major criminal defence practices in the area. We have particular expertise in the fields of both Anti-Social Behaviour law as well as Road Traffic Law. Our members are now also increasingly called upon to represent on prosecutions brought by government agencies, whether in respect of Health and Safety at Work legislation or on matters instigated by the local authority or the Environment Agency.
These are just some of the areas in which we advise on a regular basis in the criminal courts:
- Crimes against the person-from common assault to murder
- Sexual offences
- Offences against property
- Fraud and dishonesty matters-particularly ‘white collar’ fraud
- Drugs offences
- Immigration offences
- Public Order
- Education Act
- Protective Orders (including breaches)
- Road Traffic Offences-from Drink/Drive to Causing Death by Dangerous Driving
For more details and further information please contact Clair Wadden or Phoebe Oliver. We primarily cover the Western Circuit but willingly take instructions from further afield.